Lens mounts (available)
尺寸 (L × W × H in mm)
Manta G-145 is an inexpensive GigE Vision camera. Manta G-145 is offered in both monochrome and color models. It incorporates the very sensitive Type 2/3 (11.0 mm diagonal) Sony ICX285 CCD sensor with EXview HAD technology. At full resolution, this camera runs 15.0 frames per second. With a smaller region of interest, higher frame rates are possible.
Manta is one of Allied Vision's versatile GigE Vision cameras with a wide range of features. Particular highlights are the three look-up tables, sophisticated color correction capabilities, a robust metal housing, and many modular options. By default monochrome models ship with B 270 ASG protection glass and color models ship with a Hoya C-5000 IR cut filter.
· Monochrome (G-145B) and color (G-145C) models
· GigE Vision interface with Power over Ethernet option
· Screw mount RJ45 Ethernet connector for secure operation in industrial environments
· Supports cable lengths up to 100 meters (CAT-5e or CAT-6)
· Comprehensive I/O functionality for simplified system integration
· Popular C-Mount lens mount
· Easy camera mounting via standard M3 threads on top and bottom of housing or optional tripod adapter
· Easy software integration with Allied Vision's Vimba SDK and compatibility to the most popular third party image-processing libraries.
· Available with Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant interface
· Available with CS-Mount or M12-Mount adapter
· Available with B 270 ASG protection glass, Jenofilt 217 IR cut filter, Hoya C-5000 IR cut filter, RG715 IR pass filter, or RG830 IR pass filter
· Available with various angled-head housings or board level version
· Available with white medical design
See the Modular Concept for lens mount, housing variants, optical filters, case design, and other modular options. See the Customization and OEM Solutions page for additional options.